Carratraca Rural is a old Parador of the 19th century, rehabilitated as a Rural Accommodation in Carratraca. Located in the historical center of Carratraca a unique natural space, spectacular scenic beauty and great ecological richness, inviting the practice of various activities and adventure sports in full contact with nature.
1. Accommodation Capacity
- El Parador Apartment: 2 persons
- Rural House María: 6 + 2 persons
- Rural House Los Baños: 6 persons
2. Duration of Stay and Check in
The minimum stay is 2 nights. Check in will be at 16h, Check out before 12h. We will try to adapt to your needs to the extent of the occupation calendar allows.
3. Reservation and Payment Methods
Reservations can be made via internet, phone or e-mail, it will be confirmed by email. To make the reservation, a minimum deposit of 1 night is required, the rest will be charged cashed upon arrival.
In the event of any cancellations: we will refund 100% of the deposit up to 15 days before arrival. No refund will be applied if cancelations occur in less than 15 days.
5. Terms and Conditions
The accommodation is delivered clean, in perfect condition of use of all its elements and equipped with bed linen, towels, shower gel, dishwasher, toilet paper, waste, oil, salt and sugar of courtesy to start your stay with no worries, the customer is responsible for sourcing products during their stay if needed.
The client must vacate and return the property in good conditions of cleanliness. Furniture and equipment in good working order and must inform the Landlord of any damage occurred. Furniture must remain in the same place and not be moved around.
6. Customer Obligation and Legal Responsibility
- During the check-in process we must verify the identity of all our guests over 16 years of age who wish to stay in our accommodation by (identity card or passport).
- Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodation, only in the spaces provided (Law 28/2005 of December 26).
- The person responsible for the reservation must sign a document upon arrival that includes the dates, price, Terms and Conditions of your reservation. This person will be the main responsible for the accommodation during the stay.
- Additional guests other than the one registered, in accordance with the maximum capacity stipulated in the contract, are not allowed for safety reasons.
- The admission of pets will need the direct authorization of the landlord.
- The guests are responsible for taking care of and keeping the facilities clean and in good working order. Informing the landlord is a must in the event of any abnormality guests may encounter breakdown or damage that may occur for immediate repair and replacement.
- Guests must comply with these Terms and Conditions. In the event of no compliance with the Terms and Conditions, Carratraca Rural reserves the right to expel the guests and their companions from the property, losing the client right to any compensation and informing the Local Authorities.
7. Claim form
Carratraca Rural has claim forms are available to all customers, as per regulations, should you needed.
8. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The contracting parties will voluntarily comply with the Law, Jurisdiction and Courts of Malaga for the resolution of conflicts arising from the interpretation and application of this contract.